Youth Football and Cheerleader Programs in Wilton, CT

My my My my

Change Team: 
Football Team Schedule w/o 9/21
by posted 09/22/2020

Greetings Football Team Families - 

A great set of games played over the weekend.  The Football Team did an excellent job on both sides of the ball and executed their assignments in an amazing fashion.  The Coaching Staff couldn't be more proud of our players.  The Team showed heart, passion, and incredible sportsmanship.  While every Team member had some great plays, the Coaches wanted to call out one player for a wonderful display of sportsmanship.  At the end of our second game, up two touchdowns over the Seahawks, the Seahawks tried for a long pass at the end of the game.  Graham made a great interception, as opposed to trying to run for a pick-six (which he could very well do) Graham took a knee to end the game as opposed to running up the score.  A class act by a great teammate.

Please see the schedule for this week below:  Many of our athletes will have Fall Baseball overlapping Flag.  If you cannot make practice please let me know.  If you cannot make a game it is very important to advise asap as we will either need to forfeit or try and reschedule flag games if we cannot have at least five players for flag.  Currently, five of our eight players are on fall ball teams...

Practice - Tuesday 9/22 5:15p - 630p @ Middle Brook Lower

Team Picture - Saturday 9/26 1:00p @ Middle Brook

Our Football Team will be playing the third set of games this weekend.

Both games will be against the Wilton Tackle White team at Guy Whitten Field.

Game 1: 3p

Game 2: 330p

Please have your Football Team player arrive at 2:45p to warm up.

Send your athlete with the following:

- 32oz water

- Cleats - They won't play if they aren't wearing cleats.

- Shorts/pants without pockets or any stripes/designs.

- A snack for between games.  We cannot provide snacks to athletes.  Kids are not allowed to share, so please don't send snacks for the team.

Thank you.

The Football Team Coaches.

Bookmark and Share

by posted 09/15/2020

Greetings Football Team Families - 

Please see the schedule for this week below:  Many of our athletes will have Fall Baseball overlapping Flag.  If you cannot make practice please let me know.  If you cannot make a game it is very important to advise asap as we will either need to forfeit or try and reschedule flag games if we cannot have at least five players for flag.  Currently, five of our eight players are on fall ball teams...

Practice - Tuesday 9/15 5:15p - 630p @ Middle Brook Lower

Our Football Team will be playing the second game(s) this weekend.

Both games will be against the Falcons at Guy Whitten Field.

Game 1: 3p

Game 2: 330p

Please have your Football Team player arrive at 2:45p to warm up.

Send your athlete with the following:

- 32oz water

- Cleats - They won't play if they aren't wearing cleats.

- Shorts/pants without pockets or any stripes/designs.

- A snack for between games.  We cannot provide snacks to athletes.  Kids are not allowed to share, so please don't send snacks for the team.

Thank you.

The Football Team Coaches.

Bookmark and Share

by posted 09/08/2020

Hello, All - 

Just a reminder that tonight we will have practice for 4th grade Football Team flag.

Please make sure your athlete has the following:

- 32 oz of water

- cleats - All players must wear cleats.  This is for your athlete's safety.

- A face covering

- wipes or hand sanitizer

- mouthguard

Practice will take place at Middlebrook from 5:15p to 6:30p.

Thank you.

The Coaching Staff

Bookmark and Share

PRACTICE TONIGHT
by posted 08/25/2020

Hello, All - 

Just a reminder that tonight will be our first practice for 4th grade flag.

Please make sure your athlete has the following:

- 32 oz of water

- cleats

- A face covering

- wipes of hand sanitizer

Practice will take place at Middlebrook from 5:15p to 6:30p.

Thank you.

Your Coaching Staff

Bookmark and Share

Welcome to the Wilton Football Team
by posted 08/23/2020

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, flag football fans of all ages...

Welcome to your Wilton Flag Football Fall Season.  Congratulations on being a part of the Wilton (Washington) Football Team.

This season will be very unique, because of, well, you know...  The Wilton Youth Football organization takes the safety and health of our athletes very seriously and will be adhering to strict guidelines for safety and prevention.  

After some shuffling in the Coach's room, I (Chris Kaiser) will be your Football Team's head coach and we are fortunate enough to have Coach Mark DuBrock called up to lend the assist.

The coaches will post on this page often with any and all updates on the season and any other additional information we are able to provide our Football Team community.  

Practice is scheduled to start this Tuesday, 8/25.  The practice will be held at Middlebrook starting at 5:15p and ending at 6:30p.  Please have your Football Team player arrive with the following: 32 ounces of water, a face covering, cleats, wipes or sanitizer and a love of football.

We are excited to meet your athlete and get our first Football Team practice in the books.

If your Football Team player has any special needs or if there is anything specific you would like me to know about them, please email me.  

Looking forward to a great season.  

GO FOOTBALL TEAM!!!

Cordially;

Your Football Team Coaching Staff

Bookmark and Share

Contacts
Coach 
Asst Coach 

Next 10 Events Full