Youth Football and Cheerleader Programs in Wilton, CT

My my My my

Welcome to Wilton Youth Football - Flag Home Page

At the current time, we are still hopeful that we will be able to launch the 2020 Spring Season in June for Wilton Flag Football. We are keeping in close contact with the school districts and parks during this time as well as monitoring the federal and state guidance. Given that Connecticut has been proactive in staying at home and social distancing to flatten the curve of COVID-19, we hope for the best.

Latest News & Updates for Wilton's
Flag Football Co-ed & All Girls Leagues: 

Spring 2020 Flag Football Cancelled
  We will be refunding everyone’s registration fees for Spring 2020 Flag Football.  Any family that wishes to play Tackle or Flag Football in the Fall will have the option to transfer their registration fee to their Fall registration cost.  

We are hoping that we will be able play Flag Football this June for our Spring 2020 season.   If the town and state agree it is safe to take the fields in June, we will have some type of Free Flag Football for everyone who registered for this Spring or Fall.  We will do a couple clinics or a couple jamborees or even a tournament lasting 1 week or longer.  We have lots of options we can do to play some Flag Football, but first let’s hope we can get back on the fields safely very very soon!  

Registration for Fall 2020 Flag will open soon!

• Our Fall 2020 Flag Football Draft for our Co-ed & All Girls Leagues will take place on or before July 31st.   The first official week of our Fall Season games will start on August 24th and end with a SuperBowl on November 7th.  This is a 10 week regular season (No games Labor Day Weekend).  
  • Our Wilton Flag Football League supports all student athletes that play multiple sports.  We will do our best to choose game times & practice days that fit your childs schedule so they can participate in multiple sports with little to no conflicts.  
  • Our Flag Football Website is updated every week and we have created an FAQ page for All Flag Football seasons to help answer any questions you might have.  Stay tuned for more updates, email the Wilton Flag Football Commissioner if you have any questions: